– Superior audio quality in a card that is expandable from two to twenty-four ports in a 2U form factor, the Sangoma A400 FXO/ FXS card is a high-density version of the popular A200 model.
– For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement, choose the A400D model with echo cancellation hardware. One DSP echo canceller on the A400D base card will support telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
– To reach this configuration, simply add additional RemoraTM cards to any base card in the A400 Series. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
– Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT series product line, the A400 and RemoraTM system’s architecture is shared with Sangoma’s A101, A102, A104, A108 and A200 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance,
– universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as they become available.
– Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.*