The A301 is for larger organizations or ISPs that have outgrown their multiple T1 or DSL links, the A301 allows these users to take advantage of the relatively low cost of T3/E3 connections when compared to multiple T1 or E1 lines.
– The A301 card is a 2U PCI adapter that supports clear channel T3 (44.7 Mbps) and E3 (34.4 Mbps) over dual BNC connectors.
– Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis
– 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges acrossPCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
– Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems
– Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Allows new features to be added when they become available
– Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3v or 5v
– Autosense compatibility with 5v and 3.3v PCI busses
– Temperature range: 0 – 50°C
– DS3/E3 Framer: ANSI T1.107_1988, ANSI T1.107_1989, T1.404, ITU-T G.751, ITU-T G.832, Bellcore TR-TSY-000009 and AT&T Pub 54014
– LIU Receiver: G.775, GR-449, ITU G.751, ITU G.752, ITU G.755, ETSI TBR 24 and GR-499-CORE, 1995
LIU Transmitter: Bellcore GR-499, GR-253 and ANSI T1.102
– Jitter Attenuator: T1.105.03b, ETSI TBR-24, Bellcore GR-253 and GR-499
– Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
– Transparent bit streaming and HDLC streaming
Higher Level Protocols
– IP/IPX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25 (DMT and TCOP),SNA over X.25, PPPoE, PPPoA, IP over ATM
– WANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs
– FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950
Hi, we are Poise Technology . Poise Technology Co.,Ltd. was founded since 2003, according to the inspiration to provided the best customized network and communication solutions to satisfy variety for customer preferences.